Irish pub in Nice - Nice's finest (only?) gastropub

I know I've mentioned this before, but if you're looking for an Irish pub in Nice, I highly recommend the Snug. They do probably the best Sunday roast lunch I've ever had - certainly the best I've found outside the UK - and on finding out we're moving on soon, they gave us glasses of fizz to say good luck. You have to love people who would do that!

The Snug is at 22 Rue Droite, in the centre of the Old Town in Nice - if you're passing, do drop in for a drink, at least!

Also, if you're a museum type person, just up the road from the Snug there's a really well restored 17th century mansion, the Palais Lascaris which is well worth a look if you're at all interested in tapestries and/or musical instruments. I've got some photos from when I visited that I'm hoping to put up sometime soon. (Really, genuinely intend to. When I can find time to sort through them...)

Sunday Roast at The Snug, Nice
A picture of Sunday lunch at the Snug from last year - I didn't have my camera today...

Post a Comment

Copyright Nicole Hill, 2009-2010

All photos and text are mine - ask me *before* you use them elsewhere. Don't just copy them and hope I won't notice, it's theft.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP